Picture of What does growth and development look like here?

What does growth and development look like here?

Picture of Marco
Picture of AI WEEN
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to AI WEEN T.

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Monday, April 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

One of the reason why I chose to work at Micron is the Job Opportunity Program (JOP): basically after a year in your current position you are eligible to apply to any other internal openings. You submit your resume for the position you like, you have an interview with the hiring manager in charge of that job and if you pass the interview you move to the next position. In other words at Micron you are 100% in charge of designing your career as you want. Therea are no limits. For instance, if you are working as an engineer but you are interested in moving to the sales department, you are free to apply. Even across countries! I also used this system and moved from Campus Recruiter to Talent Branding Program Manager.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Picture of AI WEEN T.

AI WEEN T.

Quality Engineer

I chose to work at Micron as my first company because its a good company to let us learn a lot of knowledge and improve our interpersonal skills. The challenges working at Micron are the best way for us to growth and develop in terms of many fields like technical, interpersonal and soft skills.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?