Picture of Adakah syarikat Micron menawarkan latihan sambil kerja kepada bakal pesara tentera?

Adakah syarikat Micron menawarkan latihan sambil kerja kepada bakal pesara tentera?

Picture of Marco
6 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Puva R. asked during the live chat Conversation for Opportunities at Micron! to Micron

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I am sorry, i can only answer in English, Italian or Japanese

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Puva R.

Does the Micron company offer on-the-job training to potential military retirees

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Absolutely! At Micron we have several Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), also known as affinity groups or employee network groups. These are voluntary, employee-led organizations within a company that bring together individuals who share common characteristics, backgrounds, interests, or experiences. These groups serve as a platform for employees to connect, support one another, and advocate for diversity, equity, and inclusion within the workplace. One of this is the VERG (Veteran Employee Resource Group), a community that supports active and former military personnel and is committed to helping veterans

Puva R.

OK thank you.

Puva R.

Can Micron company issue a letter of offer of on-the-job training, so that many military personnel would like to apply for training while working at the company

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I am sorry, I am not sure if i understand your question correctly...are you asking whether Micron can issue a job offer to military personnel? We can issue job offers to the candidates who pass the interview process, regardless of their background and experience

Did you find this discussion helpful?