Picture of How did you get involved in your role?

How did you get involved in your role?

Picture of Kenneth
1 response
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Anonymous asked a question to Kenneth K.

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 17, 2024

Picture of Kenneth K.

Kenneth K.

Country Head of Talent Acquisition, Singapore

I got involved in my role as the Country Head of Talent Acquisition for Micron in Singapore through a combination of my extensive experience in recruitment and my passion for talent development. My journey began with a strong foundation in human resources, where I honed my skills in talent acquisition and management. Over the years, I have had the opportunity to work with diverse teams and lead various recruitment initiatives, which have equipped me with the knowledge and expertise needed for this role. At Micron, I was drawn to the company's commitment to innovation and excellence. When the opportunity arose to lead the talent acquisition efforts in Singapore, I was excited to bring my experience and vision to the table. My goal has always been to build a strong and dynamic team that can drive the company's growth and success. By leveraging my background and the collaborative environment at Micron, I have been able to contribute to our talent strategy and ensure we attract and retain the best talent in the industry.

Thursday, October 17, 2024

Did you find this discussion helpful?