Picture of How long is the normal processing time for an open vacancy?

How long is the normal processing time for an open vacancy?

Picture of Wen
Picture of Lim
10 responses

Wen Y. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from Singapore and Malaysia to Micron

Category: Application process

Date asked: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 17, 2022

Picture of Wen Y.

Wen Y.

I see Micro keep posting same position in LinkedIn ,but my application was never reviewed or updated, that's why i asked

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Lim P.

Lim P.

Hi to all Insiders, I have the same question as Wen Y.,how long is normal processing time for a open vacancy? will Micron inform by mail if the candidate is not shortlisted?

Picture of Wen Y.

Wen Y.

Some application i wait for more than 2 months already,i thought no points keep waiting so i withdraw ,but after i withdraw the status auto change to decline....i want to know does anyone really review my application?

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager

Hi Wen and Lim, thanks for checking in. The recruiters review and shortlist base on the job requirements and your fit. It depends on the number of candidates who applied to the position. We will inform candidate who are not selected at the end of the process. Please do check in with the recruiter for the status after a prolong duration.

Picture of Lim P.

Lim P.

Thank you Junrong for your answer.

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Most Welcome! And thanks for your patience and interest in Micron!

Picture of Wen Y.

Wen Y.

Thanks

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Thanks Wen!

Anonymous

Hello, I have the same case, I was interviewed last Feb 25th 2022, Got no response from the recruiter that was based from India (I was contacted with country code +91). I am applying in SG, application status is still in process, not sure if short listed or not. Is there any way to know the status directly from Micron SG?

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Hi! Do reach out to the recruiter who has been communicating with you. From workday you will be able to check on the status too! Micron Singapore is currently in the peak of the hiring season. We seek your understanding on the longer turnaround time. Thanks for your patience!

Thursday, March 17, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?