Picture of What would be the normal processing time between job application and being shortlisted for interview for Micron SG now?

What would be the normal processing time between job application and being shortlisted for interview for Micron SG now?

Picture of Yunli
Picture of Oscar Chan
6 responses

Oscar Chan Y. asked during the live chat ASK US ANYTHING to Micron

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Thursday, August 25, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 25, 2022

Picture of Yunli Z.

Yunli Z.

Sr. Program Manager, People Development

Hi Oscar, it's usually 2 weeks lead time.

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Picture of Oscar Chan Y.

Oscar Chan Y.

Hi Yunli, thanks for the info. Is it safe to assume in general that my application high chances are not being considered by Micron 2 weeks after I drop my application? and in this case, is it fine for me to continue applied for the same job title but different JR number?

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Oscar. Yunli is right, approximately it should take about two weeks. Have you been in touch to any recruiter for this position or did you just applied through our career site? I do not think it would make any difference if you apply again to the same position, as your application is already recorded...I would suggest you to reach out to a member of the talent acquisition team, or to check other openings at https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers

Picture of Oscar Chan Y.

Oscar Chan Y.

Hi Marco, thanks for the heads-up. I have not been in touch with any recruiter specific to any position that I have applied at this moment. May I know who should I approach from the talent acquisition team or recruiter for this matter as I have made several applications from time to time looking to be part of Micron team?

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Thanks for the info, Oscar. Let me follow up with the team in Singapore. I will shortly send them a reminder about your application. Still, please, feel free to consider other opportunities within Micron, if there is any other suitable position :-)

Picture of Oscar Chan Y.

Oscar Chan Y.

Thanks Marco. I have also applied for several other opportunities in Micron and will continue to be on the lookout for new opportunities in future.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?