Picture of Does Micron SG consider international candidates for entry-level roles at this time?

Does Micron SG consider international candidates for entry-level roles at this time?

Picture of Marco
6 responses

Additional information

Hi, thanks for organising this live Q&A session! I am Michael, a CS fresh grad with some internship experience in the data science and software engineering fields. Especially interested in the conducive working culture at Micron and the semiconductor industry as a whole – it seems like a meaningful career!

Michael M. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from Singapore and Malaysia to Micron

Category: Internal career mobility

Date asked: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Michael, thanks for your question and thank for joining us today! We do hire international candidates, even new grads! do you have work experience as well, or only internship? I am asking because the process for new grads and mid-career professionals is different

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Michael M.

Hi Marco, hope you're doing well and thanks for the swift response! I only have internship experience; what's the typical process like?

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager

Hi Michael! In Singapore, we hire top diverse talents for both entry and experienced hiring, do explore our career page: https://micron.eightfold.ai/careers. We have the same interview process for all suitable candidates.

Michael M.

Hi Junrong, hope you're doing well and thanks for the prompt response! As there are quite a number of roles that interest me and align with where I'd like to take my career, I've applied to multiple roles in the past. Is applying to various roles (deemed suitable) preferable?

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager

We will typically suggest you to apply once only for the same position. However, if you have interest in other different roles, do continue to apply!

Michael M.

Alright! Thanks, Junrong, for your time! Have a wonderful week ahead! :)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?