Picture of What are the primary skill requirements for a fresh candidate with a Physics background to be part of the micron team?

What are the primary skill requirements for a fresh candidate with a Physics background to be part of the micron team?

Picture of Suneesh
Picture of Marco
10 responses

Suneesh M. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from Singapore and Malaysia to Micron

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Monday, February 28, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, February 28, 2022

Picture of Suneesh M.

Suneesh M.

I am mostly interested in Process engineer

Monday, February 28, 2022

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Suneesh, let me answer you in this thread. about the transition I dont think you need to worry: we work as a team, which means there is always someone to ask to, in case you dont know how to do something. We actually have a very good and extensive training! For me the transition has been very smooth, actually

Picture of Suneesh M.

Suneesh M.

Since most of the engineers position the education requirement is Masters level. Since I have a Ph.D., is that an issue to get the position

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

That is right, but lets say that a Phd holder and a Master Degree holders join at the same time straight after their graduation, the Phd holder will have a higher initial salary By all means, please, send the resume. The AI function in our site will match your experience with our current openings! Obviously you can also apply for any position you think is suitable

Picture of Suneesh M.

Suneesh M.

Got it. Thanks.

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

No prob! Again, we do welcome Phd holders as well, so we are very looking forward to see your resume! :-)

Picture of Suneesh M.

Suneesh M.

Thank you for the information. Hope to be a part of the micron team soon.

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

If you need any assistance you can contact us here on Pathmotion at any time! :-)

Picture of Suneesh M.

Suneesh M.

One more query, At present I'm in Taiwan, is it still possible for me to apply for Singapore?

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Definitely applying is possible, however there are several factors to consider because due to the COVID situation each country has different regulations when it comes to immigration

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?