Picture of For expat , does micron provide housing rental?

For expat , does micron provide housing rental?

Picture of Marco
5 responses

Siti Nurshaheera S. asked during the live chat ASK US ANYTHING to Micron

Category: Employee benefits

Date asked: Thursday, August 25, 2022

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 25, 2022

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I am sure that we provide a relocation package whenever a new team member join our team. About housing rental for expat I am not 100% sure, to be honest. The recruitment team or the mobility team can definitely answer to this question. Are you in touch to a recruiter at Micron?

Thursday, August 25, 2022

Adam Y.

Hi Marco, good day. May i know more about the relocation package? I have just received my work permit and will be joining soon to micron, but i have not heard anything about the relocation package

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

May I ask where are you based? Also, will you join as an experienced professional or as a new college graduate? In Japan, where i am based, we explain the details of this package to the new grads on the ceremony we hold before they join. This package has some limitations, though. For example, to be eligible you need to live outside a certain radius from the office.

Adam Y.

Thanks for your swift attention in this matter. I am a Malaysian and will be joining SG Micron by November. Since I am not from Sg, I will need to look for a place to stay in Sg. Was just surprised that relocation package is possible as mentioned in the first message bubble. I will be joining as an engineer and not graduate

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Adam. For details about the relocation package you should contact the local talent acquisition team (in SG, in your case) to check the details, whether you are eligible or not etc. As mentioned, in Japan we provide that package to the team members who are being relocated to F15. But if you are moving from overseas (Malaysia to Singapore) the conditions might be different... Please, check with the local recruiting team

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?