Picture of Application Status Inquiry and Interview Process Clarification

Application Status Inquiry and Interview Process Clarification

Picture of Marco
Picture of KHAIRUL
27 responses

Additional information

Greetings Mr. Marco.. My name is Khairulazeem Bin A. Khairuddin, and I want to inquire about the application into ST Micron. what are the process for determining acceptance into the position? Any insight you could provide on this matter

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

KHAIRUL A. asked during the live chat Conversation for Opportunities at Micron! to Micron

Category: Application process

Date asked: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Khailul. May I ask for which position you applied? and in which country? You should check with the local Talent Acquisition team for this kind of matters, I can definitely send them an email and see if there is any update

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of KHAIRUL A.

KHAIRUL A.

Ive applied for these 3 position, 1. Assembly In-Line Production Planning Control (Wire Bond/Die Attach) 2. Product Development Engineer (PDE) 3. Process Engineer (Die Attach) All for in Malaysia country, located in Muar, Johor. Ive tried email to " [email protected]" but still to this day havent got any response.

Picture of KHAIRUL A.

KHAIRUL A.

I would be greatly appreciate any help regarding my application into ST. May I also send and attach my resume to you?

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Alright. May i ask to provide your full name? i will send an email to the Talent Acquisition team in Malaysia and ask them to check!

Picture of KHAIRUL A.

KHAIRUL A.

Many thanks Mr. Marco. Here are my details: Name: KHAIRULAZEEM BIN A .KHAIRUDDIN Contact No.: +6011 27627315 (MY) Email: [email protected]

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Great, let me check internally, then. someone from the TA team will be in touch to you soon!

Picture of KHAIRUL A.

KHAIRUL A.

Many thanks for the Help and assistance on my application, Mr. Marco.

Picture of KHAIRUL A.

KHAIRUL A.

Additionally Mr. Marco, If possible I would also like to enquire your email.

Komala A.

My name is Komala Appanag and I want to inquire about the application into . Komalamadi a/p Appanah +60167169986 1) Wirebond

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

No problem at all! i confirm i just sent an email to my colleague in charge of this!

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Komala. What position did you apply for?

Komala A.

Hi Mr.Marco

Did you find this discussion helpful?