Picture of What is the thing that makes you feel really satisfied working with Micron?

What is the thing that makes you feel really satisfied working with Micron?

Picture of Junrong
Picture of Marco
8 responses

Additional information

Or things that really make you really looking forward for each day

Syahirah Iman V. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from Singapore and Malaysia to Micron

Category: Experience

Date asked: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager

Hi Iman! For me, it is the challenges in work, and how I can contribute and shape the direction in strategies to bring Micron to a greater height. Working with my team of like-minded and driven team members motivates me on getting better to support them better!

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi Iman, I agree with Junrong. This is a very fast paced industry, things change very quickly and therefore everyday there are a lot of new challenges. Personally I like learning new things and for me working at Micron is REALLY fun!

Syahirah Iman V.

Ahh that is great! I myself like learning new things every day in the hope I could give back to my teammates and people. I do understand that sometimes it could be stressful and overwhelming. What can we do in Micron to destress while working?

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I think having that kind of mindset is very important, especially in this industry! That`s great! :-) For me personally, I do have a lot of hobbies that help me to let the steam out. For example, I play music or I do sport. What about you? What do you do to release stress?

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

Hi Syahirah, we have plenty of in-house events that the team organises, such as team bonding activities, and also team meals. However based on the current situation, we are unable to hold large events, and these have all moved to online activities. You may also join Employee Resource Groups based on your passion and preferences as well!

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Yes! Marco is a great Saxophone player!

Syahirah Iman V.

Ahhh theres a lot of team building! I do listen to music and do some light stretching in between of working. It works wonder! Great opportunity from Micron! Really looking forward to be apart of team! I do value a lot and take into account the people and culture from a company where I believe we can strive better. Thank you again for answering!

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Thank you so much Iman! Do visit our career page to understand more!

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?