Picture of Why did you join Micron, and is the experience over the years what you expected? Much thanks!

Why did you join Micron, and is the experience over the years what you expected? Much thanks!

Picture of Chunhui
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Chunhui Z.

Category: Experience

Date asked: Friday, August 13, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, August 13, 2021

Picture of Chunhui Z.

Chunhui Z.

SMAI Senior Data Scientist

Micron is my first job, and I was referred by my senior schoolmate Linmiao upon my PhD graduation. I have been with Micron for more than 4 years now, the experience so far has been exciting and rewarding. I grew from a new hire data science engineer to a data science technical lead, thanks to the great support from my supervisors and colleagues. One thing I like the most about my career with Micron is that, I get more than enough resources to learn and develop my skillset, and there are plenty of opportunities to apply them in practice. I have the freedom to explore new ideas in my role, although many ideas have failed, my supervisors actually encourage us to try out new things and move on if failed. This innovative culture and growth mindset in my team is absolutely one of the key elements that keeps me engaging at work.

Friday, August 13, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?