Picture of Is Micron truly committed to investing and training its workforce as well as ensuring their well-being is taken care of?

Is Micron truly committed to investing and training its workforce as well as ensuring their well-being is taken care of?

Picture of Darius
Picture of Marco
4 responses

Additional information

If so, what is your personal experience of that process over the course of your tenure?

Tuck Fu L. asked during the live chat Women: Be the Change - It's Time to Drive it! to Micron

Category: Work Life Balance

Date asked: Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, May 23, 2022

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

Hi Tuck Fu, I am constantly undergoing training to ensure that I am able to handle all the new machines that we use to make memory products as they are introduced, we also have refresher trainings on safety and compliance as well. With regards to well-being, that can be said for a lot of things, from workplace safety and also work-life balance as well. Safety is definitely one of our core, my department also has frequent get-together sessions to ensure each individual is well taken care of!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Same here. In this fast paced industry there is always something new to learn and to me this is super stimulating. In my team, for example, every month we dedicate half day to personal development and study.

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Picture of Yunli Z.

Yunli Z.

Sr. Program Manager, People Development

In this June 7-9, Micron is going to have its first ever GLOBAL Learning Summit. It's designed with employees' learning needs and interests in mind, and offers wide range of topics and leadership sharing by speakers from all around the world, something we are very looking forward to!

Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Picture of SHARMILA S.

SHARMILA S.

DATA SCINECE AND ANALYTIC

yes, Micron always ensure a physiologically safe and comfortable work environment. In parallel Micron introduce the concept of Mindfulness.

Monday, May 23, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?