Picture of Hi,good morning to everyone . feel proud of joining this live chat. there is an opportunity to study while working. base

Hi,good morning to everyone . feel proud of joining this live chat. there is an opportunity to study while working. base

Picture of Tulika
Picture of Tulika
16 responses
Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Komala A. asked during the live chat Conversation for Opportunities at Micron! to Micron

Category: General

Date asked: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Hi good morning

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

There are many career advancement opportunities in Micron. Different regions have policies implemented where you can Perdue a certification or decide to do masters while working with Micron. Micron provides assistance depending on which category of study you want to persue.

Komala A.

Thank you for you information.

Komala A.

After live chat, what to implement that join micron.

Komala A.

I'm waiting to join work and want to get a lot of knowledge about Wafer Product.

Komala A.

My total experience was in wafer production work in Singapore from 2006 untill 2021..hopely can join micron to do my part as a good employee

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Absolutely you are most welcome and at Micron, people matters the most

Komala A.

Hopely I get a chance to work in the field that I have experience

Komala A.

May i know the estimate time to join work at Micron after this live chat if i selected?

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

From first touchpoint of recruiter calling you to scheduling of interviews to final selection and offer letter all varies depending on the position and availability of the interviews. Typically it can as quick as 15 days to 40 days. In few cases it may be longer too.

Komala A.

Noted with thansk Ms.Tulika

Komala A.

Im waiting to join micron team and share my knowledge and learn more at micron

Did you find this discussion helpful?