Picture of What are, in your opinion, the main advantages of working here?

What are, in your opinion, the main advantages of working here?

Picture of AI WEEN
Picture of Yunli
5 responses

Anonymous asked a question to AI WEEN T.

Category: Employee benefits

Date asked: Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Picture of AI WEEN T.

AI WEEN T.

Quality Engineer

Micron is a great place for learning and self-improvement. One of the advantages of working at Micron is that you can get a lot knowledge that you would never be able to get during your study at university. Also, because I have the chance to interact with several team members from all over the world and doing presentations, I am also improving my communicational skills at work, as well as interpersonal skills.

Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Picture of Yunli Z.

Yunli Z.

Sr. Program Manager, People Development

To me, the opportunities to take on new challenges and working on something you haven’t done before have been keeping me energized! I need to constantly challenge myself in the speed and the approach of learning new things and adapting to changes, and finally what I enjoyed the most is having the privilege to collaborate with people across the globe to learn from their diverse experiences, wisdom, and talents!

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I could not agree more with what has been said already! In our industry, we have to continuously come up with new ideas and create something that has never been created before, and that means that there is no shortage of challenges, improvement and new things to learn. To me, this is extremely stimulating because every day is different. Also, another thing that I consider an advantage is that - as a global company - we do have offices in many countries all around the world, and therefore relocating overseas is also possible.

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

To me, one of the main advantages of working here is the People that you work with. We are taking on new challenges every single day, and it is definitely beneficial to have Team Members who are supportive and encouraging every step of the way. Our collaboration is not only limited to the site itself, but also across the globe!

Monday, May 30, 2022

Picture of PERRESHINA S.

PERRESHINA S.

FINANCIAL ANALYST I

One of the things I love about Micron is the opportunity for growth is very high here. The culture here is a very open minded and inclusive

Wednesday, June 15, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?