Picture of Will a  fresh graduate in electrical engineering have a career opportunity?

Will a fresh graduate in electrical engineering have a career opportunity?

Picture of Darius
Picture of Kevin
7 responses

Kevin K. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from Singapore and Malaysia to Micron

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

Hi Kevin, thanks for raising the question. I'm an Electrical Engineering graduate, so I'm sure you have a career opportunity in Micron. Apart from equipment engineering, you may look towards other aspects such as process integration, facilities etc. Feel free to ask me further questions! :)

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Kevin K.

Kevin K.

Thank you for answering my questions Darius. Do micro also provide training for us to adapt in working environment?

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

Hi Kevin, Micron definitely provides adequate training on the job for you!

Picture of Kevin K.

Kevin K.

Thank you for the answer ! 😁 it's great to hear this. What is like to be an equipment engineer even though you are from an electrical engineering background?

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

Hi Kevin, I specialized in power systems, and I think the knowledge that I learnt in school helped me to understand and troubleshoot based on schematics alot, and the logical thought processes that we have certainly helps in day to day decisions!

Picture of Kevin K.

Kevin K.

That is a great sharing Darius. It give me more confidence for my future prospects in my career development. I can apply what I learn in school in other engineering field.Thank you very much!!!😁

Picture of Darius L.

Darius L.

Business Administration

All the best! :)

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?