Picture of Is it possible for Malaysian fresh graduate to get a job in Singapore?

Is it possible for Malaysian fresh graduate to get a job in Singapore?

Picture of Junrong
5 responses

Additional information

PS: I am from Mechatronic Engineering background, graduated last year 2021.

Tuck Wai Y. asked during the live chat LiveChat with Micron team members from Singapore and Malaysia to Micron

Category: Open positions

Date asked: Monday, February 28, 2022

Last reviewed: Monday, February 28, 2022

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager

Hi Tuck Wai, yes, we continue to hire from regional as part of our talent pool. We are however also regulated by the covid situation and entry approval from our Government. Do apply through our career page!

Monday, February 28, 2022

Tuck Wai Y.

I actually found out about Micron Singapore has been recognized as a Great Place To Work for three consecutive years and ranked 6th in the Singapore Best Workplaces 2021.Congratulations! I have a question about Life at Micron, in Micron Singapore, did it committed to work life balance as part of its culture?

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

You are well informed, Tuck Wai! :-) And to answer your question, yes, work life balance is part of our commitment! We are doing some very interesting work and keep challenging ourselves to keep growing! I really believe Micron is a great place to be! Obviously we have deadlines to respect, and sometimes some overtime is required, but i think that is to be expected pretty much in any company

Tuck Wai Y.

Okay, understood :). For fresh graduates, did Micron offers any graduate trainee program or similar program for training?

Picture of Junrong L.

Junrong L.

Talent Acquisition Sr. Manager

We have a structured New Hire Training program which will cover the fundaments and equipping you with the work required knowledge. There is also an On the Job Training (OJT) that you will follow your senior to learn. We have a buddy system assigned at the start to help you assimilate into Micron Singapore.

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?