Picture of Inquiry about employee referral system

Inquiry about employee referral system

Picture of Marco
Picture of Tulika
3 responses

Additional information

Hi Sir/Miss, I'd like to ask about the employee referral system in Micron SG. Previously I already applied for some position through Micron official site, but I have not included any employee referral. But recently, I contacted with some employees, and they are willing to provide referral to my job application. Is it possible for me to add the employee referral to my previous applied positions?

Start new discussionBrowse other categories

Dickson K. asked during the live chat Conversation for Opportunities at Micron! to Micron

Category: Application process

Date asked: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Hi! to be honest i am not 100% sure if you can add an employee referral to an existing application...i would recommend you to check with the local talent acquisition team for this kind of issues

Thursday, February 22, 2024

Picture of Tulika P.

Tulika P.

Hi Dickson, good morning. You can absolutely ask the employees at Micron to refer you for all relevant positions. Once they submit your referral you have to apply on a link that you would get from Micron. We always encourage employees to refer relevant peers, friends at Micron

Dickson K.

Another question from me. My application status is still under review, does it mean that I still have a chance to be hired for the position? I applied for the positions on Nov 2024 and another few positions on Jan 2024.

Did you find this discussion helpful?