Picture of What does a typical day look like to you?

What does a typical day look like to you?

Picture of Marco
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to AI WEEN T.

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, May 6, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I am an early bird, so usually I get up around 5AM and go to the gym for some training (around 90 min). This gives me the right sprint to start my day! Sometime I have meetings starting at 7AM, but as part of a global team some flexibility is required, as both my supervisor and my peer are based in the US, and mornings are the best time for us to talk / discuss about on-going projects. So if I have a meeting I need to attend I start working straight after the gym, if not I have some breakfast and read some book until 8AM. Usually in the morning I focus on e-mails and I discuss with my team about things we are working on and things that need to be done, while in the afternoon I work with my team members in Asia (India, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and Japan) and I support them with things they need from my side. When I finish to work I try to study a bit about things that interest me personally (e.g. music production, photography and videography etc) and as I get up early I also go to sleep quite early...around 10PM usually.

Thursday, May 6, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?