Picture of What is the work-life balance like in your role?

What is the work-life balance like in your role?

Picture of Susmitha
Picture of Marco
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Susmitha S.

Category: Work Life Balance

Date asked: Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 19, 2021

Picture of Susmitha S.

Susmitha S.

Sr Operations Strategist

The definition of work life balance may be different to individuals and really depends on the time management. As far for me, work-life are well balanced and able to have any flexibility discussion with my manager if required.

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I do agree with Susmitha S. In my opinion work life balance is not an entitlement or a benefit and therefore your company cannot give it to you. You have to create it for yourself! I am not gonna lie, in any company you will go in the beginning this is quite difficult because you have to learn a lot of new things such as using new systems, create your own network within the company etc. But once you get used to it you will be able to find a the most efficient way of doing things, and instead of 30 min to complete a task you will only need 10! I think is pretty much the same for any other thing. For example, when you started learning how to read, in the beginning it took quite a long time to read a sentence, right? But now that you are used to is an easy thing! Once you understand which is the better way of doing tasks you will be more efficient and will be able to achieve a good work life balance!

Thursday, August 19, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?