Picture of Have you found it easy to maintain a work-life balance?

Have you found it easy to maintain a work-life balance?

Picture of Marco
Picture of Kar Wei
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Kar Wei C.

Category: Work Life Balance

Date asked: Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

I think that work life balance is not an entitlement or benefit and therefore your company cannot give it to you. You have to create it for yourself, and this can be very challenging in the beginning of any career because you have to get familiar with a new environment, new team members, systems etc. But once you get there, with some time management skills I think achieving a good work life balance is definitely possible! In my case I am SUPER satisfied! :-)

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Picture of Kar Wei C.

Kar Wei C.

Engineer

Working in this dynamic and fast paced industry there are a lot of challenges. One of the challenge is work-life balance. When I joined Micron, I spent much time on my work since I was new to semiconductor field and wanted to spent more time to equip myself with knowledge and built up my skillset. To me, every day coming to work will be a new opportunities to take on new challenges and working on something I haven’t done before have been keeping me energized to keep learning new things and adapting to changes. I didn't feel that I lost my work-life balance until my supervisor looked for me to discuss with me. He helped me to interpret about my situation and guide me through to set priority for my work. So for now, I am confidence to say that I take good care about my family, friends and works.

Wednesday, October 20, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?