Picture of How do you keep motivated in your career?

How do you keep motivated in your career?

Picture of Marco
Picture of Yunli
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Susmitha S.

Category: Career progression

Date asked: Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Last reviewed: Friday, April 22, 2022

Picture of Marco P.

Marco P.

Our industry is extremely fast-paced and in order to be competitive we need to develop new ideas every day. This is the part I like the most about my job because, as many of the things we are doing have never been done before, we do not only have to keep thinking and developing new ideas, but also find a way to do things we already started in a more efficient way. In other words is a very creative job that keeps my mind busy all day. I think is very important to have an open and curious mind, and trying to go out of our comfort zone and trying to things a bit better a little bit every day.

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Picture of Yunli Z.

Yunli Z.

Sr. Program Manager, People Development

Heads down and heads up. Keeping my heads down means identifying the focus time where I need to be committed and patient to build my skills mastery, to learn new skills or domains. Keeping my heads up refers to looking out for opportunities to apply my skills in a different business situation, projects in different scale or scope, to build or renew my professional network to learn different perspectives and experiences, and to continuously challenge myself to learn new things, and to be prepared for changes and the future.

Friday, April 22, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?